Thursday, November 6, 2008

11/6/08 Day 10

Ashlyn's blood and urine cultures are still negative, but not final yet, yay! So she may be discharged tomorrow. She had a good night and day, ate well. her night nurse said she has wanted to be held a lot. I think she is just so done being there and wants the attention she had when Mommy was there and from all of us at home. She is probably so confused. If she is discharged tomorrow, we will have to get her late because I am finally getting my tubal done. no more babies for us! This was definitely the icing on the cake, never in a million years would I have thought we would go through this and I NEVER want to do it again. Ashlyn also has the VSUG test tomorrow where they shoot dye in her kidneys to make sure everything is okay. So fingers crossed tomorrow is the day and that the cultures are negative. Will Day 11 (Mommy's favorite number) be discharge day???





No comments: