Wednesday, November 5, 2008

11/5/08 Day 9

Ashlyn isn't coming home today :( She has a UTI, and they did another urine culture today. She did seem off last night and I think this is why. But today she is still eating well, and at 3 ounces or a little more each feed. There were not any issues with the Echo and halter EKG when they discussed her in rounds this morning. I am happy she is still there to get all her issues resolved before she comes home. I don't want to have to go back to the hospital again. It was very sad to leave her today, considering I have been there since surgery and we have had her home for three weeks. It's hard being home without my baby, but I know this is best. I am attempting to upload pictures but the camera is not cooperating. i will also update eat post with the pictures I took each day now that I can download them. I will be heading back up to see her tomorrow and bring her milk, and she will be discharged probably Friday or Saturday as long as everything goes okay.

No comments: